-
November 4th, 2000, 11:56 PM
#41
Inactive Member
I'm English.....but Bush scares the living shit out of me.....I will watch the election with crossed fingers
-
November 5th, 2000, 12:54 AM
#42
Inactive Member
I was wondering, will Bush put limitations on abortion?......or will he do away with the whole right in its entirety, anyone know?
-
November 5th, 2000, 01:39 AM
#43
Inactive Member
hmm.......from what im hearing, it sounds like if he doesnt do away with it altogether right off the bat, then eventually he will.......my vote's going to Gore anyway.......did you see how cute he looked on the cover of the latest Rolling Stone? *G
-
November 5th, 2000, 01:41 AM
#44
Inactive Member
KIDDING!!!!!! before any of you think i wasnt! *L
-
November 5th, 2000, 09:01 PM
#45
Inactive Member
I think Bush was cloned in a small lab eg. the X files.....he looks more like his father than his father does.......SCARY!!
-
November 5th, 2000, 09:05 PM
#46
Inactive Member
heh heh heh...........he said---------------->BUSH
-
November 5th, 2000, 11:21 PM
#47
HB Forum Owner
*is a non registered Voter!
...not even a voter..
I dont like the view, so i dont have a view on political subjects...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks